Monday, June 2, 2014

Tip #4 WORK HARD!

Yes, I'm sorry but I finally had to say it...nothing is going to get done until you really decide to buckle down and put in the hard work.

My books didn't get written by me just wishing I could write them.

I finally realized I was never going to have the perfect time to just sit in my lovely organized art room and create all day.

I was never going to have the time to write all of my books and then send them to all of my favorite publishers and wait for them to get back to me.

I HAD to WORK HARD and MAKE the time to get my projects done or they would sit forever on my TO DO list and NOTHING would get done.

I want you to read yourself this letter when you want to achieve something but don't know how you are ever going to have the time to do it.  I pray it helps you find focus and accomplish your goals.

Dear Self,

God has given you very specific and unique gifts and talents.  You are one of a kind and precious in this world.  Please take the time to listen to the callings of your heart and use your skills and talents to be a blessing to others.  You don't have to be miserable in your life.  God created you for a greater purpose and loves you unconditionally.  Think about the things that truly make you happy that are good for you and help you feel whole.  Pray about the ways you can grow your skills and build your life upon your strengths.  Some things might just be for fun and other skills might be a way for you to not only live, but live and work doing something you truly enjoy.  When obstacles get in your way, don't let your passions disappear.  Dust yourself off, pick yourself up, and continue on in faith.  I know you will achieve anything you truly set your mind and efforts too.  With hard work and the love and support of your family, you can achieve great things, together.
Don't be afraid of failure, it is only an opportunity to learn.  Through knowledge, we find comfort and grace in moving past things that were hurtful and moving toward things that are uplifting and beautiful.  You are loved, you are awesome, and you make a difference in this world!  Don't ever forget that!

Love,
You

Find a way to be a blessing to others and through your HARD WORK and faith, great things will happen.

Spread some sunshine today,

Trina Licavoli Gunzel
Thank you for sharing my books and spreading love!



No comments:

Post a Comment